Are you an NRI who wants to invest in India ? Consider OIFC for India Investment Options. Panel of knowledge experts and advisers help you invest in India
Overseas Indian Facilitation Centre (OIFC) is a not-for-profit-trust promoted by ministry of overseas Indian affair to act as facilitation center for NRIs and Overseas Indians in order to increase Foreign direct investment (FDI). OIFC is as a not-for-profit-trust, in partnership with Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) to promote investment amongst the overseas Indians.
Its 4 fold mandate is as follows:
- Promoting overseas Indian investments into India and facilitating business partnerships,
- Establishing and maintaining a diaspora Knowledge Network,
- Assisting States in India to project investment opportunities to overseas Indians, and
- To provide a host of advisory services to PIO’s and NRI’s.
OIFC site has great knowledge on India Investing including,
- NRI Investment in India FAQ,
- Investment Guide,
- IndiaConnect monthly newsletter (which gives you details on the Indian economy , emerging investment opportunities; Indian government policy relating to investment and more),
- Investment sector spotlight and more
For more information visit Overseas Indian Facilitation Centre (OIFC) website.