Load your Axis Bank Travel Currency Card (Prepaid Travel Card) in India with foreign currency by paying in rupees, and use it to purchase or withdraw funds in any currency all over the world. Basically, you can travel abroad without carrying cash.
With Axis Bank’s Travel Currency Card you can access your money any time, in any country you visit, anywhere in the world. It lest you to withdraw funds in the local currency from any ATM’s and pay for your purchases.
- Use Axis Bank’s Travel Currency Card at merchants just like an ATM/check card for your purchases (shops, restaurants, hotels, grocery stores etc.)
- Withdraw money from ATMs just like with an ATM card
- It works just like an ATM/check card but offer the protection similar to traveler’s checks.
- Secure PIN helps to secure all your cash withdrawal transactions.
- Travel Currency Card is available on VISA as well on MasterCard platform.
Axis Bank Travel Currency Card is available in the denominations of US Dollars (USD), Euro, Great Britain Pound (GBP), Australian Dollar(AUD), Canadian Dollar, Singapore Dollar, Swiss Francs, Swedish Kroner, Japanese Yen (JPY), Dirhams (AED) and Saudi Riyals (SAR). You can get the Travel Currency Card in the denomination you want.
- 4 digit PIN helps to secure all your cash withdrawal transactions.
- If your card is lost , you can call 24-Hour customer service number to block your card and secure money, you can also request a replacement card.
How to get it?
- You can Apply online, Axis representative will get in touch with you
- or, visit your nearest Axis Bank branch to get the Travel Currency Card. You have to fill in an application form along with relevant documents to get the card.
Visit axisbank for more information.