≡ Menu

Can I authorize my parents or someone else to operate NRE account in India?

Yes, you can give power of attorney letter to the Branch in which you are having Non-Resident External (NRE) account and Non-Resident Ordinary (NRO) account, so that the relative/person/parents can operate the account ( that is, power of attorney can make local, rupee payments on behalf of the NRI ).

Next post:

Previous post: