Citi bank Online Remit service US NRI’s to send money from United States to India. You can send money from any US Bank Account or Credit Card/Debit Card. It’s a convenient and cost-effective way of sending money to your loved ones in India.
Transfer from any US account to any account in India.
Transfer using Bank Account / Credit Card.
Directly credit the recipient’s account in India or issue a Demand Draft
Track your Transfer Online.
Online security features like personal security questions, Turing number, site key and IP tracking
24×7 customer service at the Citi NRI Toll Free number 1-800-CITI-NRI
Funding your accounts
You can link your US bank account or you can use US Credit or Debit Cards. There is a transaction fee for using credit and debit card. Learn more about sending money to India using a credit or debit card.
Method of Delivery
2 types of money deliver to your loved ones in India.
- Draft Delivery
- Direct credit to bank account
Unlike other services like SBI Express Remit, ICIC Remit, etc (zero transaction fees), Citi bank Online Remit charges a transaction fee to send money.
- Credit Card/ Debit card – Flat fee of USD 1.00 plus 2.5% of transaction amount
- Internet check – Flat fee of USD 1.00
How to Send money through Citi Online Remit
- Login to Citi Bank Online Remit and enter payment details (amount to be transferred from your Credit Debit card or Checking/Savings account.
- Enter receiver details (account number/address)
- Confirm the transaction.
- You will receive tracking number in e-mail shortly after confirming the details
Access Citi Online Remit here .