You can send money using western union by visting a Western Union Agent location.
Follow these simple steps to send money to India using Western Union:
- Go to a western union agent location. Click here to find nearest location to you.
- Show the photo identification card to the Agent for verification.
- Fill the ‘TO SEND MONEY’ form. Give the filled form with the money that you want to send along with the service fees.
- You will be given a receipt after money transfer is initiated . Find Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) in the receipt.
- Contact the receiver in India and give the MTCN to pick up their money (Ask your receiver in India to go to a nearest agent location and pick the money using the MTCN provided by you)
- Track: You can track the status of your money transfer here, by typing in your name (the sender’s name) and MTCN.