Want to transfer money to your NR Account with HSBC India from Bahrain, Oman or Qatar ? Consider Free HSBC FastCHEQUE money Transfer or Free HSBC Wire Transfer service.
HSBC FastCHEQUE Transfers (HSBC NRI Services) allows you to transfer money (Cheque based money transfer) from your any of your BHD accounts in Bahrain, OMR accounts in Oman or QAR accounts in Qatar to your NR account in India for Free in 2-3 working days in three steps (free transfer only if the funds are transferred from your AED account with HSBC Bank Middle East Limited to your own NR account with HSBC India). Currency conversion fee applicable. This service makes money transfers fast and convenient
All you need to do is to use HSBC FastCHEQUE
- Write a cheque drawn on any of your BHD accounts in Bahrain or Oman or Qatar payable to:
“HSBC Account Number ” Ex “HSBC Account Number 012346679901 Sunil Kumar”
- Fill and attach the FastCHEQUE Instruction Form with the cheque.( HSBC FastCHEQUE Bahrain form , HSBC FastCHEQUE Oman form , HSBC FastCHEQUE Qatar form )
- Submit or Mail/post it at the following address( you can find address in the Instruction Form above):
- Bahrain: NRI Relationship Manager, HSBC Bank Middle East Limited, Seef Branch, P O Box 57, Seef District, Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Oman : HSBC NRI Services, P O Box 240, Ruwi, Sultanate of Oman – 112.
- Qatar : NRI Relationship Manager, HSBC Bank Middle East Limited, P O Box 57, Abdulla Bin Jassim Street, Doha, State of Qatar
HSBC Wire Transfers (Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Hong Kong)
HSBC Wire Transfers allows you to fund your NR account with HSBC in India in about 2 working days. Funds credited into the NR account can be accessed instantly using a debit card. Currency conversion fee applicable. Wire Transfers are FREE (free only if the funds are transferred from your AED account with HSBC Bank Middle East Limited to your own NR account with HSBC India ) and you can send money in as many as 14 currencies including the currencies
US Dollars (USD), British Pounds (GBP), Euro (EUR), Japanese Yen (JPY), Canadian Dollars (CAD), Australian Dollars (AUD), Hongkong Dollars (HKD), Singapore Dollars (SGD) , Swiss Francs (CHF), UAE Dirhams (AED), Saudi Riyal (SAR), Swedish Krona (SEK), Danish Krone (DKK) or South African Rand (ZAR).
HSBC foreign currency conversion fee
Rs. 50/- plus service tax, currently applicable at 10.30% of the fee, will be debited by HSBC India as flat rate foreign currency conversion fee.
More more information visit HSBC UAE NRI Services page.