HSBC Bank FastCLICK remittance services allows NRI’s in USA, Australia and UAE to send money to India ,using Internet Banking. This online money transfer facility is available for the customers who has HSBC Bank in USA, Australia and UAE ( Customer should also hold HSBC NR Account in India). There is no transfer fee levied by HSBC India, but you have to pay a flat foreign currency conversion fee.
Customers who has USD account at HSBC USA, AUD account in HSBC Australia and AED account in HSBC UAE can use this facility to transfer funds to Indian HSBC NR account.
HSBC FastCLICK Features
- Send money from your local account (USD account at HSBC USA, AUD account in Australia and AED account in UAE ) to your NRE, NRO Savings and Current account with HSBC India
- Send money from your local account at HSBC USA to your FCNR Term Deposit
- You can send up to USD 10,000 per transaction using FastCLICK ( there is no restrictions on the number of transactions)
- Competitive HSBC exchange rates
- Transfer funds to other bank accounts in India for FREE (once funds are credited into your HSBC account in India)
HSBC India or your abroad HSBC account will not charge remittance fee for using HSBC Fast Click, but there is a conversion fee charged by HSBC india involving foreign currency conversion
Foreign currency conversion Charges
- Flat conversion fee – Rs. 50/- plus service tax
To use this facility you need to be registered for Internet Banking with HSBC , Visit HSBC NRI Banking Services for more details.