ICICI Bank offers home loans for NRIs to buy or build a new home or purchase land. Here are the benefits, eligibility criteria and information on interest rates,
- The documentation process is very simple, application can be done online
- You will get free personal accident insurance to the extent of loan outstanding
- Choice of fixed and floating interest rates
- Interest rates on a monthly reducing basis
- Online status tracking of India Home loan application
- Part-prepayment facility for zero fees
- Door step service in India till loan disbursement
ICICI has certain eligibility criteria to sanction NRI loans, here are the eligibility criteria for a home loan under ICICI NRI home loans,
If salaried applicant, you should have been abroad for a minimum period of 1 year; You need to be at least 21 years old and maximum age limit is 60 years or retirement age, at the time of loan maturity.
If self-employed applicant, you should have been abroad for a minimum period of 3 years; You need to be at least 21 years old and maximum age limit is 65 years or retirement age, at the time of loan maturity.
ICICI NRI Home Loan Interest Rates:
There are two types of ICICI Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rates;
- Floating Rates
- Fixed Rates
Applying NRI home loan online:
You can apply ICICI NRI Home loans in 3 easy steps
- Fill in the Online Application Form ( you can save the partially filled form and retrieve form at your convenience )
- Print the completed Application Form along with Submission Confirmation Letter.
- Send Application Form with the required documents to address in submission Confirmation Letter.
Click here to apply for ICICI NRI Home Loans
Tracking Home loan Application:
Track your application in 2 Easy Steps by entering Loan Application number, your date of birth and passport number. The status of your Loan Application is displayed immediately. Click here to Track your Application.