ICICI Bank’s Donate2India service allows Non-Resident Indians around the world to donate many charitable and religious organisations easily. Giving made easy by ICICI.
Donatable organisations through ICICI Donate2India (Money2India) include:
- Child Aid Foundation, Vijayawada
- Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai
- National Association for the Blind (India), Mumbai
- Deepalaya, New Delhi
- Seva Mandir, Udaipur
- Kutumba, Bangalore
- Child Rights and You
- Prime Minister’s National Relief Funds
- Mobility India, Bangalore
- Asson For Stimulating Knoe-How, New Delhi
- India Institute of Cerebral Palsy, Kolkatta
Note: Contributions are eligible for tax benefits under section 80 G of the Income Tax Act of India.
Visit ICICI Donate2India page for more information.